ESP8266 Wifi module based projects: Hi everyone I hope you are fine and doing well. Today I am going to present you a list of project related to ESP8266. This is a list of projects based on esp8266 wifi module. Recently there is very much hype about ESP8266 Wifi module over the internet. And it is totally reasonable because is cheap and easy to use let say with Arduino Uno. It is also much cheaper than other wifi shields.As from it name it based on ESP8266 MCU and this module has a built-in antenna and it also provides GPIO’s pins to use as digital input, output pin similar to Arduino. There are 14 different boards available in the market. This module works on 3.3v so keep in mind while interfacing with other higher voltage devices like Arduino or FTDI.The module we used in our project has 8 pins.
List of ESP8266 Wifi module based projects
The complete list of esp8266 wifi module based projects is given below:
- ESP8266 Wifi module: getting started tutorial: This is a great tutorial if you are not familiar with ESP8266. If you want to get started with ESP8266 Wifi module this is a great tutorial with picture and very easy to understand description.
- Web Controlled Servo Motor using Arduino and esp8266: This project is used to control the movement of servo from a webpage visit this project you also learn how to make the HTML web page to control servo.
- How to send data to a server from ESP8266 Wifi module: This project is about how to send data to a server which is received from a sensor. We use DTH11 to measure humidity and temperature.
- Esp8266 based home automation system using wifi: If you are an electronic hobbyist then you have an interest in home automation. This project is to switch devices and appliances on and off from a large distance. You can control anywhere in the world. For more information visit this project on our site.
- ESP8266 Wifi module interfacing with pic microcontroller: If you want to use wifi module in a final production you will need to interface it with microcontroller this tutorial will help. Feel free to visit.
- IOT based temperature data logger using esp8266 and pic microcontroller: Every person like home improvement project this project is used to collect data from the sensor and send it to the web server using a microcontroller for future use.
- Display of Underground Cable Fault Distance Over the Internet: Sometimes it is very annoying to find underground faulty cables. But using this project you can find it easily from a distance through the internet. Visit this project for more information.
- Remote Monitoring of Transformer/Generator Health over the Internet: If you want to monitor you precious devices from damaging or another parameter then this project fits for you. This is not much to do in this project there are only a few components used visit this project for more details.
- IOT Based Load Control Over Standalone Wi-Fi using pic microcontroller: If you are on a budget or want to save power usage then this project is perfect for you. You can control load according to your desire from a distance over an internet.
- IOT Based ICU Patient Monitoring System using pic microcontroller: This project is used to monitor the patient which has the critical condition. This project helps to monitor the different parameter of human bodies like temperature, blood pressure, and heart rate. Visit the project for more information.